Which HiLux Clutch ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

adarmo

Hi guys I've tried searching but it seems to be dead as it keeps saying "No Results".

I'm using a 3SGTE flywheel which looks like it has been using a 225mm clutch but could take a 236mm.

I see people refer to using a Hi Lux clutch but which one do I need there are loads of different models / yrs listed presumably as there are variations.

Thanks

Anyone ?

They are listed for different engine sizes and years so there must be a fair bit of variation.

Do not know about the flywheel you are using but I am running with a custom fly and the 260mm Hilux d4-D diesel clutch pack. You need to clear the inside of the 1UZ auto bell housing for the assy though..Total diameter 300mm required..

I dont like the idea using any of the hilux clutches. I have replaced so many that have been done by other garages its not funny. The later d4d may be better. I have one customer who has done three of the 3vz clutches from behind his 1uz. There are so many better clutch setups out there.

I guess it depends a bit on what vehicle its in but my project will RWD only and around 1250kg so not exactly tough on a clutch.

What torque are the Hi Lux making ? I'd think the 3.0 diesel must be comparable to a standard ish 1UZ.

Just googled and the 3vz appears to be the 3litre V6 PETROL with only 180lbs of torque - no way I'd use that.

(If my quick google is correct)