Where to buy loom plugs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

quadcam boat

I am going to rewire my boat as I did it years ago and would like to tidy it up.
Am going to do the whole thing including the Autronic SMC on the engine (marine version).
I was thinking of using duechpack DT series connectors on the general boat wiring because they are popular on most industrial, earthmoving and agricultural electronic diesels.
http://www.deutschipd.com/dt_series_brochure.pdf

Second choice would be weatherpack connectors.

last time I cut the wires on the injector loom plugs, cam and crank sensors and soldered and heatschrinked them to the Autronic flying loom wires. Is it posible to buy the toyota connectors, pins and crimping tool? Or am I better to just re solder again?

Does anyone know of a supplier with reasonable prices on Duechpack, Weatherpack and toyota connectors and crimping tools?
I priced a duechpack kit from Caterpiller (Hasting Deerings here in QLD) and it was about $6- 800 plus $2-300 for the crimping tool!
An online shop would be good.
Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
I purchased a weatherpack kit, a large number of extra connectors and pins, a crimp tool and removal tool from the US ebay site for under $300 dollars. I bought enough to rewire my next project plus some for less than a third of the price delivered than I could have bought them for in Australia.
I looked at purchasing deutsch, but could not find anyone that sold them at a resonable price.

Warren

I'd be curious about the Toyota plugs & connectors too. They can be purchased in ones & twos from dealers, but they're expensive, especially with Toyota's little pieces of wire and precrimped spades & lugs. A single injector pigtail can cost nearly $25 USD from the dealer vs $8 from fiveomotorsports.com! It would be good to find a source for these.

The Deutsche are the best. If I were wiring from scratch and had good access to all of these, they would be the connector of choice if I could afford them!

Here's a little quote from their website: http://www.deutschuk.com/site/autosport/autosport.asp?primary=autosport

"When most of the Formula 1 industry uses your connectors, they must do so for a reason. And when one considers that economy is not a driving force behind technical development, our quality and reliability should speak for themselves."
Dave Watters, Head of Autosport