What seats fit?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

White ls400

What seats fit in a 91 ls400, do ucf20's,soarers or supras fit on the seat mounts and if the seats that do fit are electrical are the plugs the same? as i am planning on redoing my seats and i still need the car to be useable

Attachments

• 671 motor front.JPG
    671 motor front.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 314
  • 671 motor rear.JPG
    671 motor rear.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 313
  • injector hight 2.JPG
    injector hight 2.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 313
Yeah great thread, my 91' has seen better days, both power seats wont recline so their pretty much stuck in semi-recline mode lol. I get deals on all JIC parts and have their black suede racing seats in mind (reclineable) and have been thinking about ways to make a seat mount from another car work. Havent found any solutions yet but if not I might just end up dedicating my weekend to welding up 2 mounts. It would be perfect if soarer seats were the same, or maybe GS, both o those are readily available. keep this thread going if you get any more findings.

Believe it or not Corbeau makes racing seats and advertises a seat bracket for ucf10. I wonder if I could buy their sliders and use whatever seats I want w them. Gunna look into them a little more.

hey I got some good news. I found a site that sells both seat sliders and a huge variety of diff seats/styles.

http://www.corbeau.com/service/bracket_guide/

If you read down to LEXUS category the 1900-1995 are supported. Also their about $100 per slider so $200 total. Thats not bad, JIC magic wants $250 per slider!! Im gunna buy their sliders and bring it to JIC to make it work on thier seats. I think Corbeau makes great seats too but I am just a JIC die-hard!! Hope the link help out bro... lemme kno if you get some of these, havent seen some aftermarkets in a UCF!0 yet.

yeah they look good, if i cant find anything else that fits im going to order the sliders and adapt them to a seat that i can already find in aus as i dare say freight on 2 seats may be a little pricey

Just placed my order with Corbeau and ordered 2 LG-1 seats in black suede and (2) adjustable 3-point harnesses, and red pads. The straps have a locking mechanism thats keeps them tight but flip a switch and they have a ratchet effect exactly like OEM belts. Perfect for daily driving. the best part is the belts' harnesses bolt directly to the seat bolt holes, no need for a harness bar. The sliders are 4-6 weeks which is crazy but that what I get for modding a 17 year old car. here's some pics of the goods.

LG-1.jpg

yellow3ptret.jpg

I have these belts in black, yellow is reserved for civic's only hehe

Sorry for the delay, here's some pics of the slider and fully installed.

img428.jpgimg433.jpgimg437.jpgimg342.jpg

One nice feature i found was that Corbeau sliders have mounts on the sides to mount your old seat belt lock so when you get pulled over you can swap from harnesses to OEM, already tried it!! The sliders are very strong.. stronger than the oem slider and lighter. The ratcheting 3-points are well made and mimic oem ratcheting perfectly... just enough room while strapped in to reach into your back seat. These have a specific design you can run harnesses through the back and mount them on the slider itself w/o the need for full race harness bars. Sliders were $100 each for UCF10 and took 4-6 weeks. Seats hold you in like coffins!

Attachments

• img428.jpg
    img428.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
  • img433.jpg
    img433.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • img437.jpg
    img437.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
hah, yeah they hold you in, very comfortable for how stable they are. All corbeau seats have wide versions. Pretty sure the standard width on all is up to 34'' waist and the larger size goes up to 44'' waist. It's nicer driving with this seat just because the oem moved me around so much it was hard to take anything quick and feel controlled doing it. The sliders are for sure lighter, I would guess by 10 pounds and bolted in perfectly. Made of steel and slider arm isn't obtrusive. Bracket has bolt holes for oem belt lock. The seat itself is about 1/3 the weight and reclines farther than the electric ones did.

img429.jpg

Sorry for the super dark res but all I had. These are technically 3-points because the back 2 are combined into a single belt that coils into a seat belt lock that bolted under the seat. Wherever the mechanism finally bolts up the side will "twist" and aim the arrow straight up and that sets the gravity effect so the lock/unlock it correct.

those seats are really nice!!! but what did you do with all the electrical stuff that was in the old ones? i have a 92 ls400 and its got the heaters and all that crap and my seat just recently broke doing the twist thing that yours did.