what ONE part would you need...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pres6

as it says, what is that one part.....the elusive one.
i am planning to start making parts for the 1u, and other lexus stuff,
most of it will be metal parts. essentially the reason i am asking is to get an idea of what everybody needs. or wants. i am currently in the proccess of build a heat / vacuum forming machine for plastic pieces, this means i will be able to copy and prototype amolst any plastic part on a car, including speaker panels, sub enclosures, maybe even dash parts for gauge clusters, etc, etc.... you get the idea,
so tell me what your needs and wants for parts are, and i will see what the possibilties are.
also going to take orders for junkyard parts, i got alot of hookups here in dalls, tx on parts, so i am going to try to source them for you guys if needed. lex already said he wants a 2uz short block...
so flood them in guys...

JC / Pres6
SWSUPRAS O/M 100+ members and counting.
http://kickme.to/swsupras

Thanks for asking
I wonder if there are any steering wheels floating around at your local YD. The leather on the wheel can be shot but steering wheel integrity has to be intact. Tell me what you come up with, I might need a few. Sixty bucks was the best price here, the leather was still intact but needing help. Thanks again!
PhatGrip

sc400

one part that is hard to get and regularly fails is the radiator header tank they always crack around the level switch . see if you can make them for a resonable price. there is plenty of sc owners who need them i am sure of that.

oz.

Any chance you can get either door handles for the drivers side of the car, first gen LS400? Maybe in silver? How about a 3rd brake light housing in greg?

on the header tank, is that the overflow bottle?

the handles, your saying inside and exterior handles. right?

headertank

well its not realy an over flow bottle as it holds pressure from the cooling system its more of a storage tank to maintain a full radiator it also helps separate air from the coolant

Regards oz

just a reminder, if you all can give me a price you are expecting i can decide if it is too high for you all too buy, here in texas we negotiate part prices at the yards.. and i usually beat them up pretty good, so give me prices so i know whats worth getting and whats not.

sorry, by door handle i ment ouside, and i am only in need of a drivers door handle now. At the junk yard i visit they sell door handles all for the same price, i think it was like 20$. So i guess you could throw that price at them?

Thanks,
Nick

Wheel Skin

PHATGRIP asked about steering wheels. He said that his leather was shot. Mine too. But I covered it with a Wheelskin and I just love the result.

About what you should make for SC400's, well, a lot of people that I know would like to replace their radio/tape/cd head units, speakers, amplifiers, ect.
The biggest problem is a 2 1/2 din hole that exists when the head unit is taken out. A good quality replacement that would allow an aftermarket radio/cd player to be installed would be in great demand. It could be in several configurations. Wood grained, carbon fiber or just plain plastic black. There are no kits avalaible today for this problem

TexasComputerMan