What do you think of this kit for Lexus use?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The rear mount concept is very doable but the STS universal kit is not impressive. You need the right turbo and oil scavenge system so that could be ok from STS but you will need specific piping. If they will sell you just the turbo and oil system that could be worthwhile IF you know someone that can engineer YES ENGINEER the rest.

They do say that no intake or exhaust piping is included in the uni kit. The uni-kit is also quite a bit cheaper than there full vehicle specific kits or most other full kits I’ve seen. Maybe if we could drum up enough interest, they would make full Lexus **400 kits.

So, yes, fabrication would be required, more for intake than exhaust I would think. I also don’t think it would be too bad.

Put some hi flow cats in front, put the turbo where the 3rd cat was (already have modified my exhaust from the front y back). Run intake to front intercooler to engine intake. Not quite sure what to do for an air filter. Obviously, you wouldn’t want it under the car.

It might be possible to take the car, and turbo to a good exhaust shop, have them fit the turbo where I want it, and then fabricate some bolt on temp piping in its place so the car can be driven. Then I could do the rest of the work myself (I’m a tech at a Toyota dealer, tools, lift not an issue). Run intake piping, oil lines, ECT, unbolt the “temp” exhaust piping and bolt on the turbo.

???

Don’t know much about forced air, so if you have input, please share!!

Thanks