vortech SC on a vvti sc400 questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gstracer

hey guys so ive been reading up on alot of supercharging ideas with the sc400 and my questions are witch vortech sc will fit the models so i can look it up and think aout priceing a system out. how much psi can you safely run on the stock block. and do you have to upgrade the stock fuel system or are the injectors and fuel pump ok as long as you have a piggy back fuel computer i would think. alos how much power are you guys making that have a vortech SC sc400 with the vvti motor thanks guys for the neebie questions, its just hard to learn everything from other peoples threads thanks agian.

ok so could you give more more info about it? like most pictures i see of sc v8's are all older ones and not the vvti motor as that what i have. what kind of power gains can 6psi give me with headers intake exhuast? i also want to do the lextreme cams i would like to have around 300-350 at the wheels so can that be expected with a 6psi blower and bolts on mods? thanks for any help and if you have anypics of SC vvti motors that would be awesome thanks again