V8 vs Twin Turbo

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Firstly, welcome....

If it is accurate i guess you can make the extra weight from the twin turbo from the iron block, weight of turbos and manifolds and all that extra piping for the intercooler. Other than that you also have to consider the options the car was equipped with such as leather and accessories.

I haven't checked the site myself so im not sure what it says... but the 3l is definately non turbo in the soarer. the twin turbo is 2.5l. As for power and speeds, the twin turbo models are more powerful from the factory and are faster even with the weight disadvantage if any.

Sorry, i made a mistake in the last post.
I mean to say the turbo is 40 kilos lighter and has only 16 kws more power. What im asking is how can 40 kgs less and 16kws more power make the car 1.4 seconds faster. Gear ratios? Or is the info incorrect.

Also apart from the turbos not having leather and the V8s not coming in manual, what are the other differences between the turbo and 8s?

Im just trying to decide between the two as im thinking of buying one, thanks.

Personal preference, if you enjoy power and speed and want a bit of comfort to go with it then choose the twinturbo.

If you want luxury and smooth cruising then choose the V8.

The twin-turbo Soarer will respond to mods much much better than the V8 model, also theyre the only cariant ot come with LSD.

Lighter weight and better torque spread will ensure the 1JZpowered SOarer will always be faster.

Guys,
The first thing you have to decide is what you want the car to do for you ?
Performance or luxury ? maybe you want both ?
If you want performance without spending dollars the tt 2.5 for sure.
If you are looking for a comfy ride with a bit of class and luxury the Limited hands down.
If your looking for a luxury ride and some performance that isn't going to compramise reliability, the Limited would be my choice.
We often get a base model car strip as much not needed gear out of it and stiffen up the ride to get a performer.
The TT 2.5 is a real gem, don't get me wrong but for the $5k- $10k you would spend on that getting it moving you could spend on the Limited and have it Soaring with the class, style and luxury its renound for.
Put a shift kit, stally, extractors along with the blower and you have all car that will kit just about most things on the road with all the luxury and class the Lexus badge stands for.
The eight has shown it can extract a lot more power and stay every bit as reliable if not more so than the tt 2.5.

Anyone can extract power from an engine !
Can you do it without compensating on comfort, luxuary and reliability ?
The Limited SC400 can, could the tt 2.5 ?

So i ask again, What do you want from the car ?

Regards

Stephen