UZZ32

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

need help guys i have the chance to buy a uzz32 the emv screen is missing, does it control the active suspension in otherwords would the active system by useless without it.
Can the car be raized and lowered without it, also is it posiable to just raize the front only with this system.

Best Regards
lambo

Nah the EMV doesn't control the suspension, and if you're talking about the gold one that's done about 180k I'd seriously consider what you're getting yourself into. The suspension sounds like it's going to cost some money. The EMV does control Air con and displays error codes and rewiring it for the non emv unit isn't fun.

The height control should work without it, but it's not independent although it can be done during a test mode but won't be drivable like that.

need help guys i have the chance to buy a uzz32 the emv screen is missing, does it control the active suspension in otherwords would the active system by useless without it.
Can the car be raized and lowered without it, also is it posiable to just raize the front only with this system.

Best Regards
lambo

Hi MrPhreak, Yes it was the gold one, i was looking at, sounded like the suspension had seen better days but could have been repaired, and the rego had lapsed , could be hard to re vin and register i think,i spoke to the owner, after he pulled it from the auction, and sold it directly for cash, not much you can do when people do that, even trademe said they don't like it but really there is not much they could do about it, so i guess i will just have to keep looking for another.

Regards
Lambo

Yeah, I have to admit it was a tempting project. And yeah, the suspension isn't too bad to fix, it's just not all that cheap. Didn't realise that the rego had lapsed, but shouldn't have been too hard being previously registered, as long as it wasn't modded I guess. Hopefully whoever bought it puts the time and money into it, otherwise we'll probably see it appearing back on Trademe in a few months even more worse for wear.

I know Fred Fuchs was looking at selling his a while back. But it's not really a fixer upper so probably carries a bigger price tag.