Ucf10 fuel rail on Ucf20 engine?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Melo

Hello all - question is the title; but here's some background for those who care -
I bought a UZ from someone on marketplace who had planned on swapping it into their ae86. The UZ 'apparently' comes from a 96 ls400. Now the plan is to drop it into my 84 celica supra.
The wiring was abysmal, so I sent everything (wiring wise) off to LexusV8 to get the harness cleaned up. Everything went smooth there thanks to their expertise. I still have the engine on the stand, gave it a look over, checked internals and replaced timing belt and gaskets - looks to be smooth sailing as everything 'seemed' healthy. Now to fuel - I noticed my UZ has square fuel rails as opposed to the cast 'cylindrical' ones that I thought were supposed to come on these ucf20 engines. I assume since the previous owner did it, that swapping out the fuel rails isnt an issue?

I want to test the engine on my stand before dropping it in, although im not sure which is fuel inlet and what should be fuel return - or if im going to need a pressure regulator to run it. It is to my understanding that on the square rails, the fuel pressure regulator is located at the front on the left hand rail (looking at the engine). Would this be the fuel inlet? On the right hand rail there is what looks to be a fuel line coming off of the rail with a threaded female hose end. Is this the fuel return assuming the regulator is the inlet?

TIA, first post here so let me know if I broke any rules or something of that sort. Just trying to get this engine running!

Yep. Inlet is on the left hand rail (or right hand if you are standing in front looking at the engine). I went the other way as I replaced my early engine with a late one, then used Sequoia fuel rails (round style) to keep the fuel return system (vvt models are returnless)

Yep. Inlet is on the left hand rail (or right hand if you are standing in front looking at the engine). I went the other way as I replaced my early engine with a late one, then used Sequoia fuel rails (round style) to keep the fuel return system (vvt models are returnless)

The left side fuel rail on the LS400 '90 lexus carries a something which looks like a fuel-pressure regulator with an adjustment screw at the top. Can you say what this is and what is the adjustment, if any?

Candy Crush Said: Inlet is on the left hand rail (or right hand if you are standing in front looking at the engine). I went the other way as I replaced my early engine with a late one, then used Sequoia fuel rails (round style) to keep the fuel return system (vvt models are returnless)
Yep.