Twin turbo LS

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

UTA LS

Just want some opinions on some people before I start this project up. But I am planning on using two twin scroll 16g turbos off a stock evo 8 here in the States, non intercooled (at first), 550cc/min injectors with a greddy e-manage or apex'i s-afc to tune out the injector issues, bosch 255lph, and probably the MV automatics shift kit setup.

I'm shooting for 425ish whp but will be happy with 375 on a 105k mile motor.

the manifolds will be built by, stainless steel, equal length.

I would choose to go with just one turbo but I run into issues with emissions then, mostly, how do I manage to get a single turbo into two cats on opposite sides of the car?

Mostly, I just want everyone's opinion on this.

i say go for it.. i used 2 twin scroll mr2 turbos on an sc400--made 370 rwhp.. thats about 440 at the motor.. i have not changed anything.. but i did add an adj fuel press regulator..the car is driven everyday--even this this supercold $%^# weve been having around here lately.. this car has 160,000 miles..

Just out of curiosity, how does the ct26 compressor wheel from a MR2 compare with the 16g's off an evo? Also, what rate does your pressure regulator rise? It would help out quite a bit with initial cost to be able to do a similar setup.

UTA LS, be careful with the evo 8 turbos. I have heard that the wheels spin in the opposite direction to all other turbs ever made, and can be near impossible to get bits for if they fail. Someone else may have more info on this.

True, but its almost impossible to pass on the deal when they both have less than 7k miles on them and are being sold to me for about $400 total.

UTA LS said:
True, but its almost impossible to pass on the deal when they both have less than 7k miles on them and are being sold to me for about $400 total.

That works for me. Can you get 2 more.

hehehehehe

hi uta, you asked about comparing the ct26 mr2 turbo to the 16gs.. the mr2s have a twin entry--i believe also called twin scroll.. the mr2 turbos are from 2.0 liter engines, and are good for 200-250 hp.each. they spool relatively quickly because of the twin scroll..these are also relatively inexpensive..usually for 75-150 each for used ones.. the 16gs-- i know nothing about..but i have a feelling they are more similar than not..
the fuel pressure regulator is an aeromotive one.. i cant remember what the rate of rise is.. also remember that the stock fuel pump is controlled by an ecu that varies the voltage to the pump-- adds life and keeps the pump quite--this is in the sc400....