Twin Turbo 1UZ, but which Ones???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sizing of turbos

Hi David, in the posting above for the 3000gt near the bottom they mention this one:
TD05H-14B. This stock turbo from 1st generation 2.0 L single-turbo DSM cars has excellent coverage of demand lines for the 3000GT/Stealth 3.0 L twin-turbo modified engines. At 7000 RPM ~400 cfm effective VAF should be attainable at 20 psi boost and ~450 cfm at 25 psi boost. At 8000 RPM, almost 500 cfm should be available at about 25 psi of boost. The compressor efficiency is considerably less than some of the other turbos that flow similarly at in the upper RPM ranges. A different exhaust manifold is required for the TD05H turbine.
My thought was our local Pick apart self help wrecker is currently getting a number of these early Mitsi 2l 1989-93 cars appearing and turbos would be cheap if you can find good ones. i would only want 6-8psi of boost anyway that way the motor could run on the stock ecu, without expensive mods, also its a little of an unknown how much my Audi transaxel would take 300-350hp??

I know next to nothing about the nitty gritty of turbos, but im trying to learn up fast, would our engine flow 400 cfm if so maybe 2 of this model maybe suitable, as it says it is from a 2l 4cly and really thats what our 1uz is 2 x 4cycl ,maybe someone out there with more knowledge than me can offer an opinion
Best Regards
Lambo

I'm also very interested in which turbos would be the best and cheapest to go for from scrapyard donors for 8psi boost on a standard ls 400 engine using factory ecu and injectors.

Cheers,

Tony

Don't bother with the TINY 3000GT turbos, they are good for maybe a honda civic, most standard t3 turbos would spool faster and have more top-end. Good sized T3 twins or t3/T4 would be the cheapest/best way to go. The GT series is badass but they run $1500 per turbo.