truck will idle and run fine untill i floor the pedal?????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
OK SO THIS IS WHAT I GOT....AND ILL EXPLAIN AS CLEAR AS I CAN....... REMEMBER THIS COULD BE A FLUKE BUT I DONT GIVE A F@#K AS I DONT HAVE THE ISSUE ANYMORE... I DONT CARE THAT MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS STILL ON EITHER... THE RUNNER HAS FULL PEDAL AND PUNCH....ILL SORT THE LIGHT AT A LATER DATE..

so I got my test light with the glass fuse inside (use because you also get an idea of current flow from how lit up the bulb is) and individually probed each wire to see what happened when I blipped the pedal... some of the wires obviously had a voltage and lit up the test light and some caused the engine to nearly stop when I probed them.... not what I was looking for really.... I was more looking for something that was different... now I also had the pin out for my ecu (which was a crown 26, 16, 22 pin plugs for ecu and a 8 pin out of ecu for f@#k knows what) but I found that I did have one wire that when I hit the pedal it would glow dimly when the cut out was happening... this says to me that some form of a signal/voltage was heading into the ecu when the cut out happened so I earthed it before it could get to the ecu (simple piggy back wire to the nearest earth point, I used the mount bolt for the ecu)... it turns out that I earthed pin 6 on my 22pin plug which according to the pin out I have its the fuel pump speed control output. now I'm not saying this will fix every ones issue but give it a go.. also my check engine light still comes on but the truck runs fine and I have no noticeable issues outside the light and it could be on for a completely different reason...who knows