Toyota Mr2Mk1 with 1uzfe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Wow, our first MR2 conversion (I think). Congratulations!

Looks like it bolted right in (just kidding).

That's certainly one job to be proud of.

When do the twin turbos or supercharger go on? (only half kidding - I'll bet this thing goes like a rocket now)

Thanks for the replay.
I am not finish tuning it....I am using Ms2 and Edis-8 ignition. I had a little problem with the hood after I forgot to fasten it:surprised: so I have to fix that before I can drive it more.
DSC00687.jpg
DSC00702.jpg
Ok I have a bad phone-video from my brother, the rev limiter are set to 5700 o\min in this video....and sorry for my bad english, I am from Norway:wink1:
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/aek74/mr2mk1/?action=view&current=MOV00666.flv

Markstoy: I havent weight it jet, but I hope its weight the same as my mk1,6 1130kg. I use the mk2 suspension, brakes etc that makes it hevy.
Jake Breyck: The 4age engine its great, but in this car it was broken.
Cribbj: I have to make this version work first, then I go to the next level...

Thanks for the replay.
I am not finish tuning it....I am using Ms2 and Edis-8 ignition. I had a little problem with the hood after I forgot to fasten it:surprised: so I have to fix that before I can drive it more.

Ok I have a bad phone-video from my brother, the rev limiter are set to 5700 o\min in this video....and sorry for my bad english, I am from Norway:wink1:
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/aek74/mr2mk1/?action=view&current=MOV00666.flv

Wow! Awesome conversion! Love the video :)

Well done AEK! I'm so impressed by this swap! It has really rekindled my interest in the Mk1 MR2.

I'm about to do a 1UZFE Lexus V8 swap into my 1989 Lotus Excel.

Thanks for the positive replay.
I have now weight the car and with me and 20liter of petrol: Front-510kg Back -740kg Total-1240kg. Total without driver and 20liter of petrol-1180kg. I have also bought a new and bigger radiator to keep it cool...
Bilde017.jpg

That looks tough mate, my all time favourite Adub for sure.

how's the handling balance?

Attachments

• T-REX 7 2.jpg
    T-REX 7 2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8
  • T-REX 7 4.jpg
    T-REX 7 4.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 27
yeah baby.......mk1
i have a mk2 complete,just waiting for this swap....
what troubles did you run into mating the tranny..i see you have a bell housing adaptor plate,but did you use all the mr2 stuff to bolt up after that?