Toyota Diff ratios

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

Hi Guys, Im searching for a 3.71 diff it must be irs for my 4wd project does any one have a chart or such of the various ratios, or a id plate decoder for Toyota models, as imports out of japan, i am trying to find a diff something like the ga70 supra which only has narrow mounting points at the front due to lack of space, i have a soarer diff at the moment but its 3.91 and has huge mounting wings at the front.
Regards
Lambo

Diffs

Thanks Lexusv8nz, that would be great, did they make that model with a 3.71, still playing with the layout at the moment, depends on whats out there, and what will fit, the inner CV joints on the Supra axles are quite large, and may hit the clutch peddle??? the Soarer has smaller cv but the diff is huge with wings, it depends what might fit as to will this project becomes 4wd.
Regards
Lambo

Diffs

Dont have msn setup at the moment, might get some time later tonight to configure it, i'm looking for a 3.71 in a Supra style casing ,does anyone know if the ga70 supra diff would accept the Soarer '3.91 diff head pinion etc, is anything interchangable.
Regards
Lambo

The early 1990-1997 Celsior (Lexus LS400) has a narrow front with a single front bolt mount and comes with a 3.62 ratio.

The Ford IRS differential (1989-199x TBird) is available with 3.73 gears. It is an 8.8" carrier, very strong and inexpensive.

jza80 supra n/a lsd came in 3.7

dunno if it's too big for you, but it sure as hell is heaps smaller than my 3.2 6spd TT diff..

jza80 supra diff

Thanks r-jay , anyone have a pic of what it looks like, not familia with that model, they all start to look the same at pick a part, what year would it be, i found a Supra 1991 but it had a 4.55 a bit to high does the jza80 have the wings on the diff like the soarer. or is like the ga70 with 2 mounting rings at the front
Regards
Lambo