Toyota Connectors - Whose are they?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone (Sideshow or Doc Tweak maybe?) know who makes all the connectors for Toyota, and/or which "standard" they conform to?

No, I don't necessarily want to bypass my Toyota parts hookup, but occasionally, I'd like to be able to use just the shell of the connector and fabricate my own terminations, in order to eliminate using pigtails (I hate splices).

Also, just now I'm going to be wiring some COP's which have integral ignitors. My ECU has no need of the IGF signal, so that's one pin I don't need to wire in the connector. Most of these "systems" have plugs for unused pins, which would be nice to have in this case.

My "plug" is probably going to be a squirt of silicone!

They are normally made by Tyco/AMP.

Most of them are special order for the housings so they can't be ordered through the normal chanells. You will get something which looks vert similar but the internal keying etc will be different.

The pins/sockets themselves can be bought if you can find the correct series, though you may need to order a large quantity.

is there a source for ECU connectors? like to make a harness that sits between the wiring harness plugs and the ECU so that I'm not splicing up the existing harness to get to ECU signals. I've been searching for a broken/inop/blown ECU just for the connectors but it hasn't been fruitful so far.