"Top Secret" style intake manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
is the 2uz bridge pipe not already low enough to clear? the only other idea that I was thinking of was machining off the air bleed extension and welding it closed which would gain me about a half inch which is all that i seem to need

Your possible cam line situation here, is it someone local and any ideas on price? might be interested in changing up my plans here.

Yeah, the coolant bridge has to be modded to fit a front entry style intake manifold. The bridge is just too high, and the intke is just too low.

The 2uz cams will be priced similar to what the 1uz cams are priced, maybe a little more since the cams will be hard welded per the customers needs. Expect somewhere in the $1800 dollar range for a full set. I'll post up duration/ lift options very soon. : )

Thanks man,

Eric

Attachments

• t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 4
If the coolant bridge is still not low enough, or doesn't look the part, then we will fab up a new bridge and relocate it altogether. Should be an interesting project. We'll have pics of the NEW "top secret" manifold in about a month.

And in reply to the LS1 oval TB....It wouldn't be a problem at all. The manifold comes together at the front, creating a natural oval. Getting the manifold back to a true circle takes more work than leaving it an oval.