To Mr Brady ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kiwi.in.aus

I have been searching for a set of headers for my Celsior , with the thoughtin mind that headers will be the single biggest mod to my engine , basically stock otherwise .
I have found a guy who makes V8 supercar systems over here and I can provide him with a front cut to frabricate the system on .
From this he will make jigs , the idea is he will own the jigs and make systems to order , we are looking to keep the cost down to around $600.00 a set in raw steel , if someone wants to have them HPC coated then that will be extra .
I feel there would be a lot of people like me out there that would pay $600.00 for a system that will give at least 20 HP , rev out a bit quicker and run more efficiently and give better milage but a system that cost $1000.00 would be too much and not finacially achievable .
The system would be near to equal length so longer than the standard headers , there would be a flange the same as the manifold so that the original cats could be relocated initially and new cats and/or the rest of the system changed at a later date or as funds allowed it .
I intend to make the header diameter 38 mm [1" 1/2] with a collector to suit , looking to keep or slightly increase the bottom end , but length is an issue , 28" for the header length would be ideal ?
As I can have whatever I want I need to run the best size and length for a stock engine that's running in a family car .
Would love to hear from Mr Brady on this !!
We discussed me owning the jigs which would be nice but I'm just to busy with other stuff to run it and really would rather leave it in the hands of the guy who's actually making them , I'm doing it so that I can get two sets of headers for the marterial cost , one for me as I'm making it happen and a set for a mate who's supplying the front cut .