TH400/TH700 adapter plate available

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

esbruzz

Hi,

I've developed an adaption kit for turbo pattern gm400 and turbo pattern gm700 transmissions to 1uz-fe which includes adapter plate flexplate adapter and crank adapter with every last bolt and washer included plus instructions to install, every piece is either laser cut or machined and extremely acurate, I would be happy to answer any questions and also to know if there is any interest in these sort of adapters and what other adapters are of interest.....

I'm curious. Do the GM hydros have detachable bells down under? The only common GM tranny in the States (that had this feature) was the powerglide. It was for this reason I went Ford C4.

All TH350s and 400s have either the B-O-P pattern or the Chevy style. If yours is based on the U.S. made one piece case/bell, which pattern is/was it? Or does yours mount around the front pump like a Ford C4. If so, it's useless to us in the States. It would be too cost prohibitive to keep importing Aussie trannys. If the front pumps are the same style, It might be worth it to grind our bells off and use your set up.

BTW, nice work getting everything out of the way in one shot. If yours works off of a US made one piece case/bell, I'll save some pennies, scrap my C4, and go with your set up. I'll have about the same money into either by the time I'm done, but your converter/flexplate is already done.

Did you make the bushing for the crank? Did you have to add to the legs to move the converter further off of the flexplate?

We really need some pictures here.