Sylvania Silverstars

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WDoherty

Sylvania Silverstars better?

Yeah so i bought some $15 dollar bulbs off ebay and they didn't even light up the rode well enough to be safe (i'm returning them). I've heard from the intellexual site that the Silverstar is the best Halogen bulb. Does anyone have a set in their Sc projectors? If so do they actually provide more light on the rode, or are they more show than shine? I was looking at them and wasn't too attracted to the blue coating over it like the cheap bulbs. So would it be worth to get a pair or start saving $700 for an HID conversion?

Okay, so i intalled the bulbs and tested them from on my college trip from Tenn. to Texas. They light up the road better than cheap ebay bulbs, but about the same or perhaps less than the original bulbs. In conclusion, save your dough for an HID retrofit if you crave more lighting.

I put a set of Silverstars in my SC after the old bulbs went out. The light output is slightly brighter than standard phillips bulbs. You're right about just saving the money for HID. Best route to go.