Supra W58 adapter plate?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pogoism9

Is there anyone on this forum that fabricates them?

Also, what is this modified 3SGTE flywheel I have heard so much about?

I'd love a 5 speed behind the 1UZ but damn it seems crazy expensive...

The topic of modified flywheels is an iffy one.... In some eyes its a NO NO, and in others, its Ok....... My oppinion is that if done correctly and used intended (i.e. not beat on....), shouldn't give any issues. It would be far safer to modify an aluminum flywheel do to the properties of aluminum vs. cast iron......

As for someone to get the adapter plate from.... philipDOTbradshawATnzdfDOTmilDOTnz

Email address has been altered to keep spam bots from getting Phil's email address. Change the CAPS to there respective symble.

Phil's price is very reasonable and shipping is fast from him to the eastcoast of the US especially for him being in NZ. He also has custom made flywheels too if I recall correctly. Just shoot him an email, he's a great guy....

Email Phil, use the address that CJ gave you! He will make you an W58 adapter plate for a very very very good deal and get it to you ASAP,his product and service is top notch, he will also answer any questions you have..

I got my flywheel from superunner here, wich was also a great price.. You can go W58 manual for around 1 to 1.5k easy..

Email Phil, use the address that CJ gave you! He will make you an W58 adapter plate for a very very very good deal and get it to you ASAP,his product and service is top notch, he will also answer any questions you have..

I got my flywheel from superunner here, wich was also a great price.. You can go W58 manual for around 1 to 1.5k easy..

Your telling me. I have 3 adapter plates coming to my house!