Supra Vs. NSX

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
With the NSX and the Supra right next to each other, I can tell I'll pick the NSX for look, even though I might not be so wise at a time... LOL. However, the Supra has its brute and muscular look of a man who's willing to swallow anything on the road.

However, the Supra has its brute and muscular look of a man who's willing to swallow anything on the road.

Errrr.....Steve buddy, I think maybe that could have been phrased a bit better, but we all know what you meant. :lmao: The Supra is definitely a car for heterosexual men. You don't see many ladies or guys with mixed up chromosones driving them.

:lmao: The Supra is definitely a car for heterosexual men. You don't see many ladies or guys with mixed up chromosones driving them.

John,

This is what I had in mind. Supra definately has more testosterone. I think it is very manly type of car. One example would be.

Supra is for your local hardware store manager

NSX is for your male hair stylist.

Having said that, the first owner of my black car was an exotic dancer from LA. She'd moved from LA to Houston, and struck black gold when she hooked up with a wealthy oil man. He traded the Supra in on a Ferrari for her.

I've only known two other women who owned Supras, but they're stories for another time, hehehe.

Back on topic.......

I've only known two other women who owned Supras, but they're stories for another time, hehehe.

Back on topic.......

Damn, I know 5 here in FL alone that owen MKIV's

Call me gay all that you want (I know enough females that can vouch otherwise), I'd still take the NSX over a MKIV cause of the handling.

Sorry David and John, I would probally go with the NSX.
I am not a hair stylist but have been married to two different WOMAN hair stylists! :)

Dont get me wrong, I love the supra too but the NSX has that exotic look.

Either one is great, guess for me it would come down to condition and mods of both cars.

With the NSX and the Supra right next to each other, I can tell I'll pick the NSX for look, even though I might not be so wise at a time... LOL. However, the Supra has its brute and muscular look of a man who's willing to swallow anything on the road.

ROFL :lmao::lmao::lmao:. Steve you sure know how to pick the words for it. J/K bro. Let me try to explain it better.
The Supra can swallow the NSX on power, but the NSX can butt rape the Supra in the corner. LMAO

Oh and John, come here to FL and I can introduce you to 3 gay guys that own and drive MKIV's and Im sure many more down in Miami....
Let me guess. These gay guys and women MKIV owners want to gain the testosterones that they lack inside by owning the Supra look. :lmao:

James,
Sorry to add this way. The NSX slap-butt the Supra around the corners, however, the Supra rape-butt the NSX in the straight lines...LOL.

Hehehe, thanks Chris but I think I'll pass on that offer, and just take your word for it. :)

C'mon John, you know you want to come hang out with them!!! lol

you just got to use that power of the supra to run if they decide to:swordfight: and :bukkake: oh, and hope that there is no curves ahead....

Well, I suppose if the NSX handles curves and bends better than the Supra, perhaps it's the better car for bent dudes...... :fing02:

Well, I think this thread is hopelessly off track now, so in keeping with the direction it seems to have taken, what other forms of transport do you see these guys driving and you say to yourself "hmmmm, bent as a $3.00 bill"

Here in Houston, the "badges" they seem to like are:

1) Lime green or yellow bug convertibles (but only the ones with the daisies on the dash)

2) Miata convertibles, painted in some outrageous color

3) The occasional Mini convertible

4) Classic American convertibles from the 60's, but nothing smaller than the Queen Mary (Pink Cadillac El Dorado springs to mind, however these are also popular with the pimps and drug dealers. So if you decide to have a go at the driver of one of these about his s*xual orientation, it might be a good idea to be wearing Kevlar, just in case.)

My father owns a NSX. His is a 93, the car is rock solid. The only thing is the cost of parts to replace stuff. And physical space. Sure it has a trunk, but still, it's not really enough. If he NEEDS a car, then I don't think an NSX would be a good choice, especially if he is taller than 5'8

I really think repair labor and parts are very expensive. Like the member stated above. Yes, it does look sexy but when it comes with repair it will be expensive. I personally leaning toward Supra N/A Auto or Stick and put in a 4.7L and run a single turbo. Generating 600-700 rwhp would be very very night ride.

I really think repair labor and parts are very expensive. Like the member stated above. Yes, it does look sexy but when it comes with repair it will be expensive. I personally leaning toward Supra N/A Auto or Stick and put in a 4.7L and run a single turbo. Generating 600-700 rwhp would be very very night ride.

Lex, Although it sounds like a good idea on paper, Im sure that the 2JZ is lighter then a 2UZ and thus it would be a better package to just stay with the 2JZ and build it to make 600-700 whp (not much work even for an N/A motor). We know that internally the 2UZ will not handle 700+ hp so, by time you buy an engine and all the internals and build it, the 2JZ could have done it for cheaper and you wouldn't have had to by a whole nother engine and you would be lighter. Now doing it with a 1UZ could be benificial cause of the reduction in weight that could be had with the alumium block but that power level is pushing the issue of the motor.