Supra MKIII

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
What do you guys think of it. The look is ok and they are dirt cheap for swap and other projects. I think a blown head gasket turbo with 5 speed would be a great buy and do a swap. What do u guys think?

I'll just post the obligatory comment that IMHO, I think you should start with a MKIV Supra instead of the MKIII ;-) I've owned both, and if you're wanting to do a project car, the MKIV will be easier to mod, and will handle more HP than the MKIII. Too, parts are still readily available for the MKIV. The NA version of the MKIV's can be had pretty cheap - probably not as cheap as the MKIII, though.....

I'd also consider speaking/emailing Arnout over in Holland to get his views. He's taken a MKIII Supra as far as anyone.

Another consideration might be the MKII Supra, which is even cheaper than the MKIII, and a lot lighter. Put a 1UZ into that, and you'd really have something! Reg Riemer up in Canada is the expert on that vintage car.

I agree with John. The frame rails in the MK3 are alot closer together than in the MK4, and there is not much room in there for exhaust manifolds.