Supercharger kit for 2UXFE?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

crushu

Hi, Noobie here, I have a LX470 with the 2UZFE, and am looking for more power. My Brother is an experienced tuner and kit builder with Turbo's and Superchargers on all sorts of things, and tunes the Delco GM ECU's and LS1 and other aftermarket ones also.

I want to fit a supercharger or find other ways of making good power, with better economy (I don't know of any other ways) and want to know if there are any off the shelf kits available, as I want my car off the raod for as short a time as possible.
I think the TRD kit is no longer available? There is a kit in Australia that is based on an improved version of the M112 but it is about $7500au, plus water to air cooler and ECU.
There is also a Vortech kit, but that is too Racer for me, but my Brother does know them well, he runs one on his Holden (General Motors in Australia) 5.7l V8 and makes over 500kw at the rear wheels, with 8.1l per hundred KM's economy!
My other option would be a rear mount turbo (my brother has fitted one to his 5.4 modular V8 Falcon (similar size or bigger than a Crown Vic)) and runs 11.77 at full weight, on pump gas, with awesome drivability, great economy, and no lag at all.

What would be the best way? Are there any other options that have great drivability for an SUV, Better economy, More power, and near stock engine bay appearance?