Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
When i got my car back from the shop two weeks ago. I noticed some oil was leaking near my front right tire. I ignored for a week or so and didnt do much investigation on it. I just noticed my brake fluid was lowering every other days. Its a no brainer that my brake fluid was leaking. I got a set of Stainless Steel Braided Brake Linesfrom Luxurymods and replaced in about two hours or so.

What i noticed is that I dont have to push that hard to brake. Before the upgrade, the brake system felt very soft. I am doing a DIY Tutorial right now and its not done yet. However, i am very please with the new Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines and great services from Luxury mods. I highly recommend this product.

IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg
IMG_0375.jpg
IMG_0393.jpg

You don't have a set of 98 and up calipers or others like it such as the supra TT ones?
What i am wondering if the banjo and the flare but match and it would only be a difference of the length if that.
I want to add them to my 98 but no where carries them.
I have a feeling that the IS/GS/LS all have the same fittings and the lengths may vary if at all.
If you coudl also measure them it would be very much apreciated, this way 95 and up LS owners can finally have a cross reference on options.
thanks

SK,

I dont have the any brake lines to measure. Perhaps Luxurymods can help you with that. Let me contact Luxurymods and hopefully he can measure it for you.