Stack throttle bodies choices available

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That's a good link Lambo; someone steered me to that awhile back, after I'd already bought half the TB's on that page and done the measurements myself!

I have two plastic trunks full of motorcycle TB's waiting for a project ;-)

Hi John, So i know where to come when i get to that point, it is very similar to the day after you clean out the workshop throw stuff out, you can guarantee a week later you will need it, so i have a new policy never throw anything away lol, wife does't agree though.

Regards
Graeme

They do some really good work those guys and the intake manifold is aberrantly a lot less restrictive, 3% as opposed to 15 std lexus item.

However i just need the throttle bodies themselves. Walked through a motor cycle shop many years ago i seen some that looked almost perfect for a v8, at the time they were off a new bike but now would be cheap of ebay. I seen an old Austin A40 recently that used two motor cycle carbies as well.

Im sure i could purchase some from a motor cycle and use them. What sort of nformation do i need to know, ie, is it just the inside diameter of the throttle body thats important and that it is the same size as the intake ports? I dont have a lexus v8 to pull down but im sure the injector bosses are on the intake manifold so i shouldnt need to worry about fuel delivery just airflow.

Any reccommendatons?