SC400 Speakers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
All of my speakers are dead except for my woofer. I need six speakers:

* Two in the upper doors
* Two in the lower doors
* Two from the rear.

Anyone know the size and wattage of them?

I kno in the sc400 front bottom and rear are 6 1/2 and the top ones are tweeters. I have aftermarket speaker all around. pioneer 4 ways in front and back about 110 watts rms per speaker.

David, you should have asked me. To make it simple, 4" speakers for the front and 6.5" speakers for the rear. The 4" front will be bolted on with a litte work. The 6.5" will require you to make a wooden adapter for a tight fit. Wattage? Get the most out of them...:tongue: I'll let you know.

David I think you have the Nak unit right. If so you have larger amp then regular pioneer amp package. The rear 6 1/2 speaker do not need a wooden adapter to make it fit. It would be nice to have it but you don't necessary need it. I made mine work with a little creativity. I would not recommend you get too high of a watts speaker because it will effect the volume output of it. Try to stick with stock watts RMS as much as possible. That's my opinion.

David, you should have asked me. To make it simple, 4" speakers for the front and 6.5" speakers for the rear. The 4" front will be bolted on with a litte work. The 6.5" will require you to make a wooden adapter for a tight fit. Wattage? Get the most out of them...:tongue: I'll let you know.

Oops! I forgot I don't have the stock woofer. I'm running a total of 800 peak watts of the Infinity woofers. Anyway, if installing the 6.5" will require no wooden adapter, then it'll be even easier. I had to make the wooden adapters for my speakers to fit. Pioneer speakers will make the right choice, however, Kenwood, Sony...etc will also sound good. This depends on the specifications of the speakers. In my opinion, if you can find the stock speakers, then it'll be nice to save the time from any modifications.