Sc400 brake question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ok im stuck with a huge problem. I just bought new wheels for my sc400 but i have a supra brake kit in the front and my wheels dont fit because the calipers hit the wheel spokes. I tried a spacer but it still dosent give me enough clearence also when the spacer is in my studs are not long enough wat do i do?

Solution:
1. Change Brake
2. Change Rims
3. Get longer Studs and add spacer, but that might weaken the studs. I would not got more than 1/4" or spacer. I have the 18" aftermarket rims and i clears fine.
DSC05957.jpg

Brakes

1992sc400 said:
Ok im stuck with a huge problem. I just bought new wheels for my sc400 but i have a supra brake kit in the front and my wheels dont fit because the calipers hit the wheel spokes. I tried a spacer but it still dosent give me enough clearence also when the spacer is in my studs are not long enough wat do i do?
You may contact www.wheeladapter.com for custom spacers. Each costs $65 but it's the best spacer ever made. I had them on 4 corners with no vibration. On their spacers, there's a hub centric ring made to fit right onto your wheel hub. On cheap spacer which costs $10, there's no hub centric ring and it tends to put all the weight on the studs. However, with the hub centric ring (which you see at the center behind your aftermarket wheels), the weight is not on the studs; it's on the axle, which is originally designed. You may use any thickness of spacer you want without breaking your wheel studs. If you use spacers for more than 1", ask www.wheeladapter.com to put the studs on them. This way, you don't need longer studs. But if less than 1", then you'll need to use longer studs. You may contact some TRD dealers to get long studs from a Supra or www.arp-bolts.com for studs from a IS300. All Lexus & Toyota use same diameter. The difference is only the length.

What car has the longer wheel studs for the sc's... Having trouble locating, thinking junk yards but don't know what car they come off? Any ideas, David you sell longer studs?