RUSH Extractor install on 1992 SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'll still take you out or some sushi David, you have helped me out with quite a bit the summer, let me know when your back. but I never made it to valley muffler. My AAA extended plan was out of tows! I ended up biting the bullet and I drove the car 10 miles to a friends' shop who told me at the last second he could do the job. Open headers was over-the-top loud. The entire car idles like it has metal mounts or something, I was lucky the cops didnt see/hear me.

Now its time for sushi and u owe me at least 2-3 days of free labor...

Just let me know, I have a couple weeks left.

With all of those things AND the quick gearing of the SC400, I bet you have a very quick car on your hands!

Its pretty fun, I get up to 60mph quickly w/o ever crossing 2000rpm, the widened torque curve that these extractors give is more than enough for cruising and I rarely open the throttle more than a crack. Im going a different route this time, gears + N/A power. Eventually I plan to swap a 6-speed and 4:10 N/A gears w/ LSD so it can see hard track use. It sorta sucks right now, im waiting for my insurance slip thats in the mail and my car has ZERO emission control so I cant really drive it yet :p.

you know that you're curious to see what the ATI would do to that SC4, especially since you have the means to toss it in there after only a day's worth of work :)

I have been tossing that up, and its not a good thing! hehe, I plan to bring the blower, and if the motor checks out after a dynamic CR test, i'll slap it on. No intercooler, I already have my rising rate and VW jetta BPV so its basically a couple t bolts and couplers and its boostin'.

With the weight reduction + torque convertor, I could dip into the low 13's up at 4000ft elevation. I need reliable, so it really depends on how high the motors' report card reads.

Hows your LS sleeper? Any new kills?

Man i'm loving how I can finally break tires loose off the line :p. I absolutely slaughtered a mustang GT this morning at a stop light. I just wish I could cheaply add a couple degrees of timing and maybe lean the AFR a point or so, then the torque would really stand out.

I keep reading about soarers overseas picking up 10-15RWHP from a Unichip tune... Does anyone know where I can get this done in the US? I feel confident about wiring a piggyback as its a LOT less involved than a full standalone but I dont have a dyno handy like most of us.

That's so cool man. My car won't break tires loose off the line without brake torquing. It'll just squat and go vrraaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. No new kills with my LS yet. I'm just driving it to work. I'm just happy it runs without any issues :)

I do love the reactions I get when I pop the hood. People drop their jaws a few feet when they see the blown V8. Nobody believes me when I point to my car and say that it's got a blower on it, lol.