Recommended fuel line size

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ-HZ

Hi guys,
I'm wondering if i can get some opinions on what size fuel line to run. I picked up 2x600hp walbro pumps cheap, but noticed they only have 10mm fittings. If I run a dual line setup would this be enough? I'm using a stock motor (slightly decompressed) with a t51zspl (changed my mind from my GT45 sitting in the shed) and hoping for around 400-450rwhp with a powerglide(which I just bought needs some attention!).
As always any help would be appreciated.

Ok, from that -6 lines should be fine? My setup is one pump for each bank of cylinders and then both lines to a single regulator, does that make any difference? Sorry for the questions (feel like a noobie) but I need to get it right. I'm sure you understand.

Ok, from that -6 lines should be fine? My setup is one pump for each bank of cylinders and then both lines to a single regulator, does that make any difference? Sorry for the questions (feel like a noobie) but I need to get it right. I'm sure you understand.

Dual 6AN will be fine,same with a single regulator as long as it has dual inlets.

Well I have bought an edelbrock FPR (dual inlet and single return)and a heap of russell fluid fittings and lines, all in -6 so I'm hoping its going to be enough. They look so cool too!!!

Remember,

The return line is limited by the opening of the FPR. If you look at the return opening its very small. That is the limiting flow.