Wanted Rear sump.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

It looks like I need a rear sump, i have a 93 sc400 mid sump that i can work into a trade if that would work. thanks.

Whats it going into, from what I have seen no 1uz has what I would call rear sump.
Only custom sumps have rear sump design as far as I know.(CRS etc)
On my Courier conversion to save money I made adaptor plate between mid sump and oil bowl to move back 50 mm to clear drag link, it was either that or custom sump.

Measure up if soarer sump will fit before going to the trouble of getting one.
Custom sump may be what you require depending on what engine is going into.

ok i was understanding that i have the mid sump, and it does look kinda mid.

i thought there was a rather rare rear sump, so i didnt think i would have a rare one considering my motor is rather commen.

the car im putting it into is a 1986 toyota corolla. and it seems most people put the motor in with a front sump, but no matter what that would put the motor too far forword for my likeing, so im trying to set the motor in so that the sump is behind the rack/cross member. i'll just set the motor in place that works best with the sump that i have. or possably make a custom sump. thanks for the help.

here are pics of the project if anyone is intrersted or has more advice.
http://jakebreyck.uglycircus.com/Projects/corolla/

The 2UZ in the LX470/LC100 is rear sump and it's oilpan fits the 1uz block. Make sure yoou get both the steel pan and the aluminum ring.