R154 mount

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

macdog

Does anyone know where to get a mount for an R154 from in Auckland? They seem to be hard to find. Giltrap Toyota isn't sure which the right one out of the parts catalogue and want me to buy whatever they get in! I don't want to guess at a $100 a pop.

What do you need the mount for? Want to make one from Nolathane or something? The Toyota Dealers are terrible in NZ, none know what they are doing. You are better off getting the parts catalogue and working it out yourself.

Ok this is how the dealerships work here, and it shold be no different there. You can ask them to order a part that the do not have in stock. They go ahead and order it, and you tell them ou will pay for it when it gets in if it's the right part. The part has arrived and it's not the right one, they can return it, and it costs you nothing. If the part is the right one then you proceed to purchase it.

The dealer here says Toyota NZ won't accept the part back if its the wrong one, so they want me to pay for it before they get in - and I won't be able to get a refund or swap it. Nice one.

I have been meaning to have a look at the r154 we have sitting in the shop. I will try and check in the next few days. Been really busy lately. Never know what we have laying around. Email me to remind me. Cheers Kelvin