Parts **R-154 for sale** Other parts**

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I can tell you now,if your gonna have it shiped,get it door to door..think its $550 usd,i made the mistake of taking the cheaper option of $350 usd...just pickup at the dock..Yeah right...another one and half days later and $500 aust later(ontop of the $350 usd)...Australian Customs are a F****D lot..I got sent around to all sort of department and every one of them needed paperwork with Fees ...Blah..never again the "Cheap" way..
PS Im the one from the Thread ...end up costing me $1500 aus for a $440 USd box...

I really need to get rid of this tranny. I wont refuse any reasonable offer.

Again, tranny in perfect working order, clutch has less than 5K on it, also has a modified short shift with a better knob threaded on. Much nicer than the standard knob and throw.

Make me an offer, I need to get rid of this!

-Casey

Danny, are you the guy on Toyspeed looking for one? Seriously get a shipping quote first, USPS wont ship a parcel that size, so you have to go UPS or Fedex... I would expect a shipping bill at least $1000 plus GST on the shipping and part to consider.

yeah thats me.. this one ended up being a bit expensive by the time its shipped here! but there is a couple on Ebay at the moment that are quite cheap incl shipping o New Zealand. so will grab them. cheers for that.