Pulley Size, Actual Boost Pressure ??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

syagash

Hi everyone,​

Just wondering what boost pressures are being achieved with what pulleys
when using M90.
I know there is a lot of info already on this site but don't know whats correct.
I have ordered 65 mm pulley from BULLET who tell me it will only run 6-7 psi.
Other info sugests the boost pressure will be higher, just hoping to get real
figures from conversions that have already been done not calculated boost.

Thanks Andrew, my set up is getting very close now and this info will reduce chances of problems.
Theres lots of calculated figures but not much real info.

Measured it tonight. It is 62mm on the outside (rathetr than measuring from the bottom of the grooves and produces about 7.5psi. Actual boost will vary with inlet manifold, extractor, or cam changes ect. Mine is dead stock but has marine 'log' style exhaust manifolds and a fabricated inlet manifold. Also, my inlet temps (pre supercharger) are quite high - I need to set up a cold air intake......
Sounds like the pulley from bullet should do the job.
Hope this info helps,
Andrew

Thanks Andrew,

Sounds like 7psi will be pretty close to the mark, I have got headers but the
rest of the motor is stock.
Will be interesting what the boost and power figures will be when using m90
with air to water cooler, probably less boost than I first expected and less than
indicated by most information.
Thanks for your input, little surprised that few others would contributed.
Hows your intercooler going, any progress?

Regards,
Tony.

Just starting to get moving on the intercooled setup again. Will hope to be finished by september.
You would be suprised how few poeple actually have a supercharged engine properly up and running. It is hard to get real info on supercharged setups.

I will let you know how mine goes when it is finished with some images, still
deciding on what piggy back to use.
Bullet have one called Smart Chip which works similar to Unichip but it comes with program so dont have to take to Unichip installer for fit and tune.
Even comes with base calibration for SC400 supercharged.
Price isn't too bad at approx $750.00.
Any one hear of or have one fitted ?

Heres some other pulley sizes from other members
Jordy with his M112 Jag intercooled setup 65mm pulley = 10psi
Oz Venom standard 73mm Jag pulley on M112 = 7psi
I am suprised with these pulley sizes. I would have thought higher boost would be achieved. Obviously engine setup and manifold design has a big effect.

Is this getting close to max RPM of blower at engine redline? What RPM are you going to rev engine to as I thought 14000 RPM was max for M90?
Hope to have mine finished next weekend, have had my set up running but had
coolant leak at front water bridge which is modified.
Engine ran well with 320cc injectors and standard ecu, still have to fit piggy back.
I will take some pictures when its all done, wont look pretty with ATW intercooler bit should give good power boost to my Courier.

Tony.