Piggy-Back on an SC4?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

6spdSC4

I have been thinking about it more and more now that I am about to build up my SC4. I know someone who is selling an Apex'i AFC for dirt cheap($100 bucks and I was there when he bought it 4-5 weeks ago). I am 2 weeks away from having my custom exhaust made, I've had a custom intake pipe made and I'm ready for more power. Do you think the AFC will be worth the money or would it not really help power output? I also know some guys who own a shop with a dyno so I can have it properly tuned for about half cost. I'm excited to finally start making more power and all the sudden I'm getting great deals on parts! hahah

Before buying the afc, you should plan out your performance goal. For example, if you want 6 speed, turbo, and other things. Dont get it because if cheap. Get it for your application.

I'll list off what I want to do: right now I want the custom intake, headers, exhaust, aluminum rad., 6-spd swap, Nitrous. I would drive the car like that for a while(probably a long while) then eventually put some cams and then go FI(probably supercharger) on it. I'm just wondering with the performance I have right now and am about to have if the SAFC will help since it is such a good price or would it still not even be worth the money.