Photoshop Two Tone SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I am thinking about doing a two tone SC400. Here are some pictures. Can someone do a combination of white/yellow. Give me few samples of either white bottom-yellow top or yellow bottom-white top.

I am thinking about the color seperation between the upper front bumper and flow with the rest of the body. Want to make it look Lux-Racy, but not ricy...

That would be such a good idea. But I think it would be more Lux-Racy by having light gold, white, or light yellow for bottom and keep silver as a luxury color for the top. Also, to make it a stock-like paint, it would help by adding a 1" molding line between the colors. Another important thing is how much bottom up for the different color.

Dudes, I was browsing and came across this pathetic thread and almost barfed..:crazy: .Lex and Steve, if you guys two tone any Lexus I am quiting this forum...

What were you two thinking? Were you feeling well at the time? Delerious perhaps?

Sick I say, just plain sick... Two tones are for Fords and not Lexus's...

As always I am not shy and always must call it as I see it... DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH THIS ASSESSMENT OF MINE?