Park/Neutral Rev limit on Celsior ecu?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JZK25

Hi, I have a UCF11 Celsior engine in a HX tonner with factory auto and ecu.
It is running ok but has what appears to be a rev limit when in park/neutral, it cuts at 2500 and returns to idle before picking up again.
This doesn't occur in gear and was doing it in the front cut also so I assume it is normal but would like to confirm that it is.
Is it possible to remove this as it seems to be a fairly useless feature and also puts the engine light on when it occurs, this goes out once you put it in gear or cycle the key.
Any help is appreciated.

I thought it may be a NSW issue or something? I will have to get the thing running with coolant and check the fault codes.
Just thought it may be something simple in the wiring that needs connecting.

I've got loads of pics but no host for them. There's a thread on performance forums in the engine conversion section if you want a quick look.

Can't say I have heard of this happening before.
Does the engine light flash when it is on? If so what code does it flash?

Attachments

• CIMG0004 (Small).JPG
    CIMG0004 (Small).JPG
    68 KB · Views: 24
  • CIMG0005 (Small).JPG
    CIMG0005 (Small).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 30
56 is a weird code
i havnt got any info on it
u might have a problem with wiring of the inhibitor maybe

but if its a celsior it only has 1 ecu so if u did the wiring properly it should be fine

im on holidays at moment

if i get some time ill try chase up what code 56 is
my 1uz books are at home
try unpluggin the inhibitor plug and see if it still does it

least this way the ecu wont know what gear its in

u might havewired up the start or neutral switch wires incorrectly as ive has this problem before

Start switch is in the engine loom wiring so didn't need wiring in afaik. Does NSW use a backfeed thru the solenoid windings for it's signal? I can't get any sense out of NSW, probing it causes rough idle or stalling.

I've got the engine running with coolant etc. now and have discovered that it only limits in park, in neutral it revs very nicely. It's a relief but I still would like to know if it is a normal feature or due to the absence of a signal.