OBX ITB's now for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It is good for them to produce ITB but the demand will be so low. Besides the physical fitment, there will be electrical/electronic hardware and tuning. I think it is too much money and work for an average us lexus owner. Good luck to OBX with this new product.

Anyone recognise the TB's themselves? I initially thought they might be bike TB's, but bike TB's usually have spigot connections top & bottom, and these have flanged connections, which look a lot better for a car application.

On their website, they're offering 2 sizes of ITB's for different applications, the 48mm's, which as Autronic said, look like the Toyota 4AG TB's, and also a 52mm, which looks even more like a bike TB, with the injector bungs cast into each TB, rather than into the manifold/adapter. However they have flanged connections also, not spigots. Wonder whose those are?

It wasn't to me - they haven't responded to my offer yet. Apparently they didn't respond to another offer either and it expired.

If they don't intend to reply to offers, they shouldn't offer that option. I've sent a question to the seller about this.

My offer of $500 USD was declined - wasn't even countered by the seller.

Looks like 2 sets have been sold now with the "Buy it Now" button, so there's not much incentive to let them go for less than the $850.

I was just wondering . . . there is a lot of talk on this site about the standard lower manifold runners restricting airflow above 5000rpm . . . . and thought these might flow more, even in a boosted configuration. It looks like a couple of members purchased this set-up, but no accounts of the quality or performance. There are a couple of YouTube clips of these in anger . . . but no detail.

Well, given that their availablilty was announced only a few days ago, its not suprising there are no accounts of performance yet. Some of them may have been received in shipping by now, and hopefully will be installed and tuned with stand alones in the next few months.

I was just wondering . . . there is a lot of talk on this site about the standard lower manifold runners restricting airflow above 5000rpm . . . . and thought these might flow more, even in a boosted configuration. It looks like a couple of members purchased this set-up, but no accounts of the quality or performance. There are a couple of YouTube clips of these in anger . . . but no detail.