Newbie From South Africa

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Vino

Hi guys, My name i Vino, i am a new member, but not new to browsing the forum. Firstly i wanna say to all the guys that contribute here, thank you, it makes life for guys like me easy.

I hail from South Africa and as the 1UZFE conversions have been around for a while they are only really picking up momentum in recent years. i myself am busy with one such conversion.

I have always loved the Toyota family and have owned mainly Toyota products. I am joining this forum to gain more knowledge and also receive more info on making my build unique. That said i am looking at doing an M90 on my 1uzfe and will be asking alot of question as it has not been done here. the reason i chose the M90 is because it seems the easiest, but there is alot of contradiction around the gains, hence i am looking for answers. i must state at this point i am not looking for a monster, just a unique car with some good power. These superchargers are very few in SA, so knowledge and parts are hard and expensive to come by. hope i can get some good info on this challenge and looking forward to learning new tricks.

here is a link to my build thread on a South African Forum.

http://www.streetracing.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6053