My parts are here

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

andrew k.

I am a Lextremely happy member these days. Being so far away in Thailand it is hard to come by 1UZ parts. Sure I have gotten specialty things from Bullet, Rush, Injector Perfector and Dellow for some of the stuff I needed but the bulk of what I now have in my hands for my current engine build has come from LEX. It might not be the largest order but it was substantial.
Water pump, starting motor, oil pump, master gasket set, ARP studs, pulleys, ignition coils, distributor caps and rotors, ACL bearings, head gaskets, rods, Ross 8.5 pistons and rings. The list goes on but you get the idea. Poor David packed and repacked the shipment. It was all done as he was getting ready for his trip to Mexico. I had a very tight date for the stuff to be shipped. David came through with flying colors.
Everything arrived on time and it was all there in good shape. The week it took to get the 9 boxes out of customs in Bangkok is another story. My project is now well on its way thanks to LEX and this site.

9 boxes of parts! Packaging, labeling and invoicing was alot work plus doing it again couple of times.... I think I spent 3 hours on those 9 packages. I was little stressed knowing what part goes where and which invoice. I am glad all parts arrive in Thailand safely.

Shipping Asian is like hit or miss. Postal workers would open up or take your packages. Very unethical and it was a HUGE risk for me. Sometimes you need to slide $20 bucks for so under the table just to get the packages. I am Lextremely happy those parts are not my responsibility anymore....LOL