Merry Christmas!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Seasons greetings to our UZ hotrodding community!

Here's wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

4243913_thumbnail.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you folks!!! Wishing you all have a nice family time. Drink a lot but don't drive.

We're forgetting to indicate what Christmas gifts that each of us have for this Christmas like in the previous years.:p Myself will have new turbo manifold that I'll build for the driver side and am hoping will boost for more.

Merry Christmas to all. May all have a Happy New Year with great joy and happiness. And finished all projects that are needed or wanted, I need to.

Merry Christmas to all of you folks!!! Wishing you all have a nice family time. Drink a lot but don't drive.

We're forgetting to indicate what Christmas gifts that each of us have for this Christmas like in the previous years.:p Myself will have new turbo manifold that I'll build for the driver side and am hoping will boost for more.

That's a merry christmas if i've ever heard one!

My best Christmas gift had to be the unexpected 4 day visit by our younger son, who is in the Air Force, and who will be deploying early in 2010 to one of those lovely middle eastern garden spots ending in ".....an".

Additionally, my very perceptive wife gave me a cool mini-fridge for the garage; it has a faux front on it that makes it look like a roll around tool box. I've been whinging for the last year or so how the trips up & down two flights of stairs to the kitchen to fetch a beer when I'm working in the garage just weren't much fun anymore. Now all I need is a boombox, a cot, and an air conditioner, and I won't ever have to leave my man-cave!

Lastly, a really nice post-Christmas gift will be my #2 UZ going onto the engine dyno for its break in run. We're a year late, but Dennis has promised it'll be on the dyno and ready for me to install its ignition system on Monday afternoon (I'll be using the Ford EDIS8 on it as before.) I'll post details how this dyno run goes in my sig thread.

My best Christmas gift had to be the unexpected 4 day visit by our younger son, who is in the Air Force, and who will be deploying early in 2010 to one of those lovely middle eastern garden spots ending in ".....an"..
Wish him with all the best lucks !!! Hopefully the war will end soon.

Additionally, my very perceptive wife gave me a cool mini-fridge for the garage; it has a faux front on it that makes it look like a roll around tool box. I've been whinging for the last year or so how the trips up & down two flights of stairs to the kitchen to fetch a beer when I'm working in the garage just weren't much fun anymore. Now all I need is a boombox, a cot, and an air conditioner, and I won't ever have to leave my man-cave!

Lastly, a really nice post-Christmas gift will be my #2 UZ going onto the engine dyno for its break in run. We're a year late, but Dennis has promised it'll be on the dyno and ready for me to install its ignition system on Monday afternoon (I'll be using the Ford EDIS8 on it as before.) I'll post details how this dyno run goes in my sig thread.
You seem like you have more than one Santa Clause to give you gifts. :p