Megasquirting 1uz???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

davet27

Hi I'm new to all this
I have a 1997 1uz engine and am putting it in a boat.
What is the minimal I need to get the engine running??
Obviously no gearbox to run
I have it complete with every factory sensor and loom is intact just unplugged from ecu. Can I run all the factory components with ms or do I need to buy something else to run it?? It does have the 12 tooth trigger.
Any advice would be great
Thanks
Dave

Thanks daniel that link is very understandable
Is there a diagram for the injector system???
also the fuel pump?
Cheers
Dave

The Toyota air temp sensor is built into the airflow meter. With MS you can remove the airflow meter so you need to add a air temp sensor somewhere in the air intake.

I dont have a diagram of the fuel injector system.

You just wire up 4 injectors to each of the injector channels and connect the fuel pump to the fuel pump relay. Have a look at the wiring diagram in the megasquirt manual online. All the info is there.

Ok thanks very much, I haven't yet bought the ms ecu I'm trying to get as much info as I can so when I do get it il be less likely to make a mistake. I'm so looking forward to it.
Your info is so much Appreciated Thanks

Hi Dave,
I've just bought a 1UZFE and W58 for a project.
I've been told you need the Toyota MR2 turbo flywheel and it needs some machining to fit the mounting holes on the crank..
Contact these guys:
http://www.f1moto.co.uk/
Tel: 01474 850850

Thanks for the info Steve I have actually bought a flywheel off an mr2, I counted the teeth on it (120) they match but like you said the crank holes are smaller diameter. Cheers