Parts Manual trans adapter plate

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
This adapter is still available for anyone interested. It is engineered very very well the picture really doesn't do it justice. It weighs about 19lbs, and is very sturdy. For anyone interested in this type of conversion I suggest that they contact me, it would be impossible to get something of this quality for the price. Anyone interested PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

New price $400usd + shipping!!!

Guys, due to the bulk of unrealistic offers I am lowering the price of this adapter to $400usd. Again the adapter is brand new, never used. There are a couple of alternatives you can get a bellhousing from a company in AUS not sure of the cost sure they are similar or a bit more. Or you can make your own... It would be very difficult to make something like this on your own. I was amazed at how this thing is built... it's built to last and the design is flawless. Looking at it made me want to keep it. But i've decided to stay auto... and I cant drive stick. But again there is only one, so first come first serve. The price listed is the final price, plus additional charges for shipping. It weighs about 20lbs... it's that solid wouldn't think it looking at the pics, so shipping may be expensive possibly $100 with insurance. So send your mailing address with your request so I can get an exact cost for you. Thanks!