M90 versus M112

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
LOL no worries Rod...by all accounts the punters along the straight already reckon it's pretty awesome :) I reckon 1000bhp will be downright scarey...certainly doesn't need it to be quick but makes for a nice round number when people ask :)

Okay so how is this going along dude? If it doesn't work out can I pinch your Jag SC+AtW set up :p

But in all honesty, can an M112 hit 600bhp (at least 500rwhp)? From the general consenses it looks like a no :(

Justen,

How the Jag M112 different from the Cobra M112? I am playing around with one right now and needs few mods on the M112 in order to work with Richwood manifold.

Having a bit of a rethink Benji...thinking the GT8 isn't really a daily driver anymore so may as well get it as track focused as a 'registered' car can be. So figure the SC is better off on the UZ going into the volvo wagon tow car :) Great sleeper potential.

Pretty different Lex but never having had them side by side the best you'll do is grab pics of both and see what you can see? Happy to take some measurements if needs be?