M112 Pulleys

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Got a package for Peter Scott and he gave me permission to post some pictures in this site. Peter, please pm me with your address. My computer crashed and lost your mailing information. These are high quality alunimum pulleys are next to none. Great choice Peter. Anyway, he can comment on these pulleys

How many pulleys do you have there?

Aslo can you tell us the sizes?

I have an MP112 at home and another coming over from St Louis complete with intercooler and injectors. I hadn't decided what size pulley to run but did intend on keeping a close watch on Peters progress.

I planned on not using the accessory belt to run the blower, rather use a crank pulley af an active (a UZZ32 I think?) and run a separate belt with a tensioner. This would lessen the load on the belt and I should get away with a 6 rib belt.

Peter,

Can you tell me what you paid for them and where from?

Looks like its 6 teeths. Not to give out too much info.. Since there is a great demand on these type of pulleys. Here is the link Peter sent me.
http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant....WB3033&Product_Count=50&Category_Code=GPUNDER
or
http://www.pulleyboys.com/
and follow the links to GM series II blower

I have heard they dont send to Australia. You can use my home address and i can send them to you. PM me if you need that service... Its free from my part..... just paying for the shipping.... I guess that is the least i can do for my loyal members... Please PM me first.. so i can expect the packages..

Thanks for that David - I really appreciate it.
After countless emails and lots of talking and investigating, I finally decided on which pulley and which pulley puller would be best for me to try.

I glad you like the quality David - I hoped it would be good - this is the best quality pulley in many ways that I could find. Accurate maching, recessed screws, steel hub, precision made, anodised, biggest range of pulley sizes etc etc.
It is the Pulleyboys modular hub (see Eaton boost and pulley change page on my site). The product is only sold by PYFC and they only ship to USA.
http://www.pfyc.com

It is a 6 rib pulley for the GM Series II and III 3800 V6 supercharged engine (commodore). Apparently the shaft is the same for the late model M90 and M112 blower.

I decided to go for two pulleys initially - a 3.2 inch and a 2.9 inch. This will give me approx 8 and 10 psi.
I thought that I might squeeze 8 psi with the big intercoolers - and 10 psi seems to be the limit that other kits recommend - I can buy smaller pulleys later perhaps - but that should be plenty for now.
$155 for the hub and one pulley
$70 for extra pulley - prices in US Dollars.
boosticon1.jpg
The puller was another drama - in the end I went for one for $90 US shipped to US address - cheapest I could find - and had some nice features - like it supported pulley all the way around.
Once I have this puller I will rent it out to other guys in Australia for $35 Aud a pop. I wanted to rent the puller from V6 Supercharged - but they would only sell me a kit that included puller rental for $695 Aud for one pulley and hub.
Now that I have to buy my own puller perhaps I should go into business!! hahahha .... NOT!

David should also get the puller soon too - so stay tuned!

Once I have the pulley - I can line up the rest of the charger to engine.

Scott,

I have that puller on my computer from ebay.

It looked the best one I had seen. I agree it was the only one to support the pulley for the whole 360 degrees.

I was looking at purchasing the same puller but had not decided on pulley size yet.

My MP112 has a 2.9" pulley so I am looking at 10.6lb boost.

Got the puller today and its a beauty. The puller is capable of removing pulley from 2.5" to 4.5". It has two aluminum pieces on the pulley side with two 5/8" bolts interlocking it. The front and rear pieces are stablized by 4 5/8" bolts along with a 3/4" center bolt.

I have a 2.62" pulley and took some piece for demonstration sake. Here are the pictueres and it will be gone to Australia tomorrow.

Upload some pictures tonight

Beauty!
looks great David - thanks for that.
Anyone in Australia who want to hire it cost will be $35 plus postage and handling. I'll let you know how it goes.
cheers

Miles,

I purchased one (sight unseen) for $70.00 Aussie. I expect it in the next week.

I will post a photo once I get it.