M10/1.25 pitch/30mm/Countersunk bolts!?!?!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Sylux

Hi guys,

Long-time lurker coming to you with the hope you can help :)

I'm searching for some M10/1.25 pitch/30mm/Countersunk bolts in grade 10.9-12.9. I'd prefer 12.9. So far I'm finding only 1.50 pitch.

It's to connect the 1UZ bellhousing adapter to my R151. After finally getting the adapter made I'm now being delayed by this bolt search :(

This seems like the best place to ask :)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Sy

They're custom made by a manufactured for my adapter plates. They cost about 5$ apiece, and you can only buy them 50 pcs. at a time.
Which is exactly why I'm the only person that makes those adapters.

Hi guys,

Long-time lurker coming to you with the hope you can help :)

I'm searching for some M10/1.25 pitch/30mm/Countersunk bolts in grade 10.9-12.9. I'd prefer 12.9. So far I'm finding only 1.50 pitch.

It's to connect the 1UZ bellhousing adapter to my R151. After finally getting the adapter made I'm now being delayed by this bolt search :(

This seems like the best place to ask :)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers
Sy

Funny, and I usually source my high end hardware from the UK!

Yeh, it's properly put a hold on things as I'm getting quoted lots.

$10 each is the best so far for just 10. But that's a bucket load for 10 M10 bolts.

Apparently 1.25 is a Japanese standard so I'll search there a bit too.

Local UK firm will make them for £100 :( But the ones from the US will be similar to that when I add shipping.

I'd like to get them for under £50.

These guys: https://www.belmetric.com/sf10x125x30-flat-head-p-6417.html?cPath=6_340_372_1070 have them, but in 10.9, and they're more expensive than 4U2Quik's screws.

SF10x1.25x30%20Socket%20Flat%20M10%20Fine%20Thread%201.25%20Black.jpg

I think it'll be tough to find off the shelf in 12.9

ouch yea 6.37 is harsh.

part of the problem is that the fine pitch metric threads are a Japanese thing, and they do not have a standard there for fine pitch flathead socket cap bolts. So nobody makes them.

and that bolt in the picture is exactly the same as the ones I source. If I buy them 250 at a time I can get the price down under 3$ apiece from the manufacturer.

Sorry for the delay guys. For some reason I'm not getting reply notifications.

Anywho...they're definately 1.25 to go into the gearbox. They're countersunk to be flat on the adapter and not foul the shoulder of the adapter.

BUT....I've sourced some in the UK, bought them and they're on their way :D

I'll post a link to where I got them from once they arrive and are as promised.

£50.40 for 10.

Like said above...it does seem they're a rare beast. It's the countersunk element that makes them hard to get. Size and pitch is no problem.

yea the countersunk bolts don't fit into the jic standars for bolts. And the fine pitch metric don't fall into the SAE or ANSI standards. So since the combination is a mishmash of standards nobody sees profit in making them in bulk. at 50 Pounds I'm guessing you're paying 3-4 USD a bolt which isn't bad at all.

at 50 Pounds I'm guessing you're paying 3-4 USD a bolt which isn't bad at all.

Think you went the wrong way with your conversion; it's more like about 8 bucks each.

1 GBP is about $1.59 (at least that's what I got as a conversion at the ATM in T5 at Heathrow two weeks ago.)