Lexus to R32 GTR... Wish me luck!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Do you still have all the measurements for the V8/5-speed adapter and oil pan adapter? If you're willing to share, lemme know. I'm looking at doing something like this in a US Car (either V8 Engine, or 2JZ-GTE)

Jeff

Man I would love to make my Supra V8 turbo a 4WD with this system... now thats a unique car!

Nice work mate... one of those projects you start and conceptually all sweet, then doing it a PITA?

Finishing the GTR is not that difficult I think. Doing a Supra AWD is, you might use the Mark 2 (jzx90 frame) as a donor cause it's JZ based and 4WD (1jz-ge I think). A supra is a RWD car, you should not convert that IMHO. A Skyline is a nice 4WD car, a Supra is a nice RWD.

Attachments

• Bosch.jpg
    Bosch.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 25
ok guys, here is the secret to my T56 swap. I have had a custom main shaft made. This is the main shaft of the T56 (Viper transmission) but with the output splines of the Skyline R32/R33 (5 speed) transfer case. Whole operation took almost a year and I am already fitting the engine with the stock 5 speed, as with this axle I now have to make an adapter to bolt the transfer case to the T56 viper transmission (which will take me another 6 months or so). Anyways, for all the people that asked how, here is how:
arnout_001__medium__651.jpg

arnout_002__medium__113.jpg

awesome ****!
BTW - is this transmission adapter can be used to mate stock GTR transmission with UZ? I mean - add flywheel, clutch... and thats it?