Learning About Australia

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
While the topic may be interesting the views being expressed aren't particularly, the same old mishmash i see trotted out time and time again eg lets inject 'science' to deflect from having to defend the ills of religion.

I can waste my day many ways and would rather do it talking about cars when i'm on this forum. At the very least lets get back to eductaing the spectics about the merits of Oz :)

Justen chill out mate don't have a cow - the car in your post on this thread looks very different from the car in your Avator picture....I thought maybe you might own two that is all, I am confused, but haven't smoked anything as of yet..... That's your fast car? Tires looks a bit skinny mate, if that baby sports 500whp with your turbo'd 1uz.. sitting under the hood where do you find the traction? I will house you matey.......Being a confident arrogant bastard is kinda fun sometimes...

Stormtroop - The whole thing about this people population eventually out growing our food resources has already happened... It started with the Ocean and it's continued over fishing problems that is currently going on. In a few decades it will probably be some agriculture foods next, people will have to ration food or eat certain available foods and veggies only. The food prices will rise like oil, then unfortunaltely in the end we will all starve and die a horrible hungry death...But atleast some of us will be going to heaven after starving where I hear they got alot of hearty grub, you know breads, wines and what not... I wonder if one can find a cold brew up their and some prime rib? Maybe even some banana cream pie afterwards... Now that would truely be heaven if your really hungry... Not blasphemy just a little joking...

Trying to keep light of it all.....

i am not a fan of religion.

to many wars and to much killing over a couple of books.

i like the fact that they teach others to respect others, that i can understand. but this all goes wrong when they encounter other religions, in some cases.

i just dont see how people can follow a book so blindly. a book that has been edited to make it seem better. there is also reason to believe, so im told, that it was even translated wrong in some places, ie. reed sea not red sea (big difference in size).

but this is just my opinion, dont hate it.

and im going to put $5 on the GT8 in the justin v jibby race.

Justen chill out mate don't have a cow - the car in your post on this thread looks very different from the car in your Avator picture....I thought maybe you might own two that is all, I am confused, but haven't smoked anything as of yet..... That's your fast car? Tires looks a bit skinny mate, if that baby sports 500whp with your turbo'd 1uz.. sitting under the hood where do you find the traction? I will house you matey.......Being a confident arrogant bastard is kinda fun sometimes...

good to hear you are having fun.

What's with the IF though, dyno sheet not enough for you?

I think 255's will do the job....will have to as can't get anything wider under there. Seeing there are cars doing 9 sec 1/4s and faster on these tyres i figure i'll be OK. Where is your 1/4 timeslip though Jibbby? let me know what i'd be up against/

BTW i'm fine on the housing front but if you want to race for morgages rather than slips you might need to start looking for a new abode :)

While the topic may be interesting the views being expressed aren't particularly, the same old mishmash i see trotted out time and time again eg lets inject 'science' to deflect from having to defend the ills of religion.
I haven't deflected anything but I have thrown the alternative in to show its not as perfect as everyone who dislikes religion would like to think.

I can waste my day many ways and would rather do it talking about cars when i'm on this forum. At the very least lets get back to eductaing the spectics about the merits of Oz :)
I know my spelling is up the putt by mate its sceptics ok lol

Stormtroop - The whole thing about this people population eventually out growing our food resources has already happened...
No it hasn't actually. I know I sound like a smart ass and I am sorry about that, really I am. The whole issue with the oceans like with everything else is mismanagement not the fact the oceans cannot support us. If we just used common sense with what we use and how we use it the planet would be in a much better state than it is already.

Like your sense of humour Jibbby, I'd love a caramel pie or mud cake after a BBQ and wash it down with a nice cold (or room temp in winter) old or stout.

BTW i'm fine on the housing front but if you want to race for morgages rather than slips you might need to start looking for a new abode :)

You know it's a damn shame we don't live in the same city and or contenent for that matter Justen ole chap, as I really like to get your competitive juices flowing.. Your tires looked smaller in the pics then what they actually are, my bad... Sir Justen, fear not laddy, your car is lighter, your car has more power, and is faster, as I have told you that in the past...Maybe not better looking though, got ya there mate..Then again beauty is the eye of the beholder.....It would still be a blast to race ya and give it the old college try and possibly give you a decent run for your money..That is when my car is all finished and restored this time around... Maybe not the 1/4 mile but 0-60mph instead.... Race to see whom buys beers sounds more realistic to me... I would hate to lose the roof over my head and be out in the cold.....:smoker:

Stormtroop - Management and awareness is the key to everything... I hear ya....

PS.... Man, it's 3:00AM in the morning my time and I got an upset stomach all night long and can't sleep, this really sucks....Pepto and Tums aint working either, it must be all this food talk...I'm usually pretty solid in the stomach department too... Got wicked gas and I am worried this may become terminal....:fart: It's getting awefully stinky and ugly over here fellas... I thought I would share my troubles and concerns with you all because I am so thoughtful and generous like that...... :Flush:

:sleeping: :rocketwhore: ]

Oh really????? What are you pulling negative G's in your ride or something? How about if I bought that Ferrari and put a 150 shot of nitrous in it too? Could I edge you out then Justy?

Courious? Have you ever lost a race in that fast car of yours?

I'm not buying a Ferrari anytime soon unless I hit the Lotto, so let's relax on that one.... Nice thought though never the less...

Dude, chill I say!!!!...After all who can remember all there posts, anyway?....That was a long time ago... You are a cocky lad indeed Justy....Your over confidence may just be your down fall young Skywalker......

Justen, Your basically saying there is not a "street legal" and daily driven SC400 or Soarer on the planet that can hang with you 0-60mph.. Cause I don't see many getting much faster then mine 0-60mph and that is not bragging either... I can honestly say that...

Ok, and now that we are talking and boasting about our rides, yeah your car is light and has big muscle and that I can't deny...Manual too... However, I must say when I am riding the 150 shot of nitrous on my already suped up lowered and grippy SC400 minus a bunch of weight too I might ad...I get %100 full power and "lift off Houston" and struggle mightly with traction thru the first two gears...I get basically plasted back against my seat just like you thru those first two gears, front end even lifts a bit which I have never seen an SC4 do, etc.. That's the best I can describe my SC4 at launch with nitro......I have cherped those rears in third once or twice with my fat rears and LSD too, and I have to believe that is really good power and torque...... So I really get my SC4 going as fast as you can get one 0-60mph period with the torque converter and a perfectly timed nitrous run...... Remember, nitrous is not boost, it hits and hits hard, no give, no spooling, just instant brute torque and power...RPM's race, etc...I think I am in the same ball park 0-60mph as you under the full juice.. I have gone head ups with clean and modified Vette's and never get smoked... May have got edged out once or twice but never smoked...

Talk is cheap though and that's all this is....

Justen that ball park comment got me going... I've never been creamed 0-60mph by any car and have the confidence to run with you as long as my automatic tranny doesn't give up the ghost...I did get creamed once by a new 1000 Honda CBR motorcyle but that doesn't count....... Not is the same ballpark you say, come on????? Bring it........ Hey, I got some links too, this is what you would be up against..

http://lextreme.com//forums/showthread.php?t=9898

So much for being humble...That went right out the window....Let's see this thread talks about Australia, government, religion, science, now racing between forum members what's next?

Ok, and now that we are talking and boasting about our rides, yeah your car is light and has big muscle and that I can't deny...Manual too... However, I must say when I am riding the 150 shot of nitrous on my already suped up lowered and grippy SC400 minus a bunch of weight too I might ad...I get %100 full power and "lift off Houston" and struggle mightly with traction thru the first two gears...I get basically plasted back against my seat just like you thru those first two gears, front end even lifts a bit which I have never seen an SC4 do, etc.. That's the best I can describe my SC4 at launch with nitro......I have cherped those rears in third once or twice with my fat rears and LSD too, and I have to believe that is really good power and torque......
My old T/A would chirp the tyres through the gears and pin you back in the seat, gotta love muscle motors that you can feel the torques when you are working your way through the gears. I never timed her, pitty really, but I know she was faster than a "standard" Pontiac powered T/A of the same model by a couple of car lengths.

I wont brag about the Troopy, I don't want to put you all to shame :09:

Ahhh, the 89 FJ75 with the 1uz-fe swapped into it....Not bad stormy, not bad at all....

We have the FJ40, 60, 80 and 100's here in the states...Not the odd number ones though....I would imagine your FJ75 troopcarrier would be something of the same to our FJ80 landcruisers here in the states, minus the back end.....Am I right in assuming that?... I use to own an FJ80 for many years with the straight 4.5L stock toyota motor in it......A bit of gas gussler though, it overheated and the engine froze up on me one day and I had to say goodbye to it... Someone, bought it as is and swapped in a diesel 4 banger if you can believe that... He then wanted to re-sell it as a Cruiser for more money running on bio-diesel... Don't know what happen after that...

Dude, chill I say!!!!...After all who can remember all there posts, anyway?....That was a long time ago... You are a cocky lad indeed Justy....Your over confidence may just be your down fall young Skywalker......

Justen, Your basically saying there is not a "street legal" and daily driven SC400 or Soarer on the planet that can hang with you 0-60mph.. Cause I don't see many getting much faster then mine 0-60mph and that is not bragging either... I can honestly say that...

Ok, and now that we are talking and boasting about our rides, yeah your car is light and has big muscle and that I can't deny...Manual too... However, I must say when I am riding the 150 shot of nitrous on my already suped up lowered and grippy SC400 minus a bunch of weight too I might ad...I get %100 full power and "lift off Houston" and struggle mightly with traction thru the first two gears...I get basically plasted back against my seat just like you thru those first two gears, front end even lifts a bit which I have never seen an SC4 do, etc.. That's the best I can describe my SC4 at launch with nitro......I have cherped those rears in third once or twice with my fat rears and LSD too, and I have to believe that is really good power and torque...... So I really get my SC4 going as fast as you can get one 0-60mph period with the torque converter and a perfectly timed nitrous run...... Remember, nitrous is not boost, it hits and hits hard, no give, no spooling, just instant brute torque and power...RPM's race, etc...I think I am in the same ball park 0-60mph as you under the full juice.. I have gone head ups with clean and modified Vette's and never get smoked... May have got edged out once or twice but never smoked...

Talk is cheap though and that's all this is....

Most accurate thing you have ever said Jibbby ;-)

0-20m i'll give ya, just because you make me laugh....i'll still get to 60mph at least 1 sec before you, more like 2 :wavey:

i'm as chill as they come mate :240:

Beat me by 2 seconds maybe when hell freezes over.....I don't think so laddy, as I don't even think 1 second you will beat me if we are talking seriously now... That is the most innacurate thing you have ever said on this forum and I kid you not (back at you Justy)..... I will not get used by an old school Celica (street legal) with street tires sporting 500whp 0-60mph by 2 seconds...No way!!!! The big CBR motorcycle didn't even beat me by two seconds and it was probably modified over stock... He was popping a wheelie half the time 0-60mph and probably got there in under 2 seconds if I were guessing......

The Celica's are simply not built to run in the 2 second range 0-60mph unless you have weight transfer, 4wd, drag slicks, powergluide tranny, etc..regardless of your proclaimed horsepower...As is from what I can tell most of your weight is in the front end of your car, your are 2WD rear, street tires too, and your relying on a clutch for a good launch as well.. Boost vs. Nitrous.... Not on my watch...

Come on Justen, now what are you smoking, pass that sheeet it if it's that good..... You are making me laugh now... Granted you have a fast car Justen but it's no way 2 seconds faster then mine 0-60mph...

Like I said before power is not what I am lacking 0-60mph in my SC4 it has always been traction and a willing and able automatic transmission to match the power... That should go for you as well minus the tranny issue.....

Based on my many street races of the past I would have to say on good run I could get to 60mph in just slightly under 4 seconds.. Would you care to retract your statement and admit that you are wrong on this one?:tapedshut:

Attachments

• RIMG0066.jpg
    RIMG0066.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 10
MAYBE ?? Your 60ft Jibby but I'll put my $$ on the hybrid Celica over the 1/4..
A stout Soarer is pushing it to get into 12"s..
Besides this is way off topic guys...