Leads,caps and rotors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

blackcat

What are people paying for Ignition leads, distributor caps and rotor buttons?

Denso is a major supplier for the company I work for. Unfortunatley at this stage I am unable to purchase these genuine parts from them as they have a contract to only supply Toyota.
However for now I am still able to get top quality replacements for a cheaper price. In my opinion these are as good as the original parts. I have fitted them to my own vehicle and had zero problems. I was very happy with the result. The new leads had almost 3x less resistance.

I think for Aus$300 inclusive of GST and freight(Aussie only)I will be able to supply the following-

2x Distributor caps
2x Rotor buttons
1x Set of H/T Ignition leads

Let me know if this pricing is competitive - if its not I will speak to the supplier about buying in bulk to try and get better pricing.

I bought those Bosch units (but not off Ebay), got them for trade for about $90AUD
My leads were about $150AUD (Top Gun)
Plugs were $15AUD each (NGK Iridium)

All of that was trade though.

So the above price is good, providing the Denso stuff is good quality.

FYI - Top Gun leads are fine, but some of them are a few inches too long, but you can deal with that when you save over $200 compared to genuine.

I have found shipping very cheap from the States even shipping my Supercharger over by air was cheap I thought
Try shipping something from one side of Aussie to the other & you will see what expensive is
I bought a Satelite dish on Ebay from Queensland Told the guy I bought it off to put it on a truck for my thinking the Max it would be around $100
It turned up they wanted $700
thats not what they got of course
But you live & you learn dont you
I have bought a few things from the States now very happy with the out come