Lazy or Busy

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have been very busy with my work. Lots clients and paper work too along with two growing kids. I havent had time to escape to do my SC470TT. Now I know what you guys going to say.... :)

The engine just need to put together and I have a shell ready to go in.

Last edited:
Being busy work wise is good to hear in these tough times...

Thats for sure, my dad's commercial masonry company went from 23 emjployees 2 years ago to 3 employees as of now. Its all about staying alive until the times change. David, that is GOOD news hehe.

I hope I can get a job @ Toyota/Lexus when im out this summer but its hard to say. I have 2 friends that just graduated with bachelors and ended up going right back to school again for masters degrees because of "education inflation". A masters today is the equivelant of a bachelors 10 years ago.

When I get back I can lend a hand.

I hope I can get a job @ Toyota/Lexus when im out this summer but its hard to say. I have 2 friends that just graduated with bachelors and ended up going right back to school again for masters degrees because of "education inflation". A masters today is the equivelant of a bachelors 10 years ago.

When I get back I can lend a hand.

Be careful what you wish for..... I know first hand ;)

That's the trouble .. Too many academics and not too many tradies...
Ya have to get out there in the big wide world one day..

I have been very busy with my work. Lots clients and paper work too along with two growing kids. I havent had time to escape to do my SC470TT. Now I know what you guys going to say.... :)

The engine just need to put together and I have a shell ready to go in.

Just coming out of a quiet patch at work. Only one conversion going on and small "bread and butters" then my 15 yo daughter decided that now was a good time to cause crap.. At time of writing she worked out that I am now 40 and we sat down and shared a beer together. I have been looking forward to that for such a long time. Got a few V8 swaps booked in now...

The subject line says it all. Part lazy and part busy. LOL. Let me know when you're ready to drop the engine in and I'll come by to lend 2 hands and 2 legs. :p

I read a news several months ago that U.K. allows 5 years old kids to drink beer at home, 16 years to drink outside with adults, and 18 years to drink independently. I like that. :D

Had friends that wouldn't let their children drink "at home"...
Sheesh they are 25 / 30 now..
Biggest drunks of all time...
Teach them to respect it etc like most good things in life..

That's y I sold my 1uz hilux
It needed tender loving and could not give it to it
Hehehe
I'm so over work and dealing with fkn customers
Got so much work and not getting thru it and some customers
Are getting upset cause they have to wait
I told one off the other day. What can I do
Only 8 to 10 hours work a day due to me having to drop
Kids off and pick em up
I turn my phone off for afew days hehehe
I don't even get much time to take my rc car out

Good to hear father/Daughter communicating. Sharing a beer at 15 Y.O. is illegal in part of town

I gave a great deal of thought to this. Her and I had always said since she was 5 that when I turned 40 we'd share a drink together,This is something that was a big thing for both of us and not taken lightly. Her older sister is gutted as due to her choice we are in a different country (older girl is 16 and regularly phones pissed out of her brain).

But legal or not I'd prefer that if one of my kids wants to drink they do this at home under our supervision rather than be out on the town and carted home by the cops. This way I know that they're safe. I posted it up as it was and is very important to me and hope others can learn from it.

On a side note we went to a boat show today, Full of over priced plastic sh!t

I gave a great deal of thought to this. Her and I had always said since she was 5 that when I turned 40 we'd share a drink together,This is something that was a big thing for both of us and not taken lightly. Her older sister is gutted as due to her choice we are in a different country (older girl is 16 and regularly phones pissed out of her brain).

But legal or not I'd prefer that if one of my kids wants to drink they do this at home under our supervision rather than be out on the town and carted home by the cops. This way I know that they're safe. I posted it up as it was and is very important to me and hope others can learn from it.

On a side note we went to a boat show today, Full of over priced plastic sh!t
Well said.....