Knock sensor wire part number?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kc95sc400

Have a knock sensor code on my 95 SC400. Would like to replace the sensors and the sub harness that connects them to the main harness. But, my local Lexus parts department is stupid and can't find the sub harness.

If anyone knows the part number that would be great.

Thanks,

KC

Casey, it just so happens I ordered some connectors for the knock sensors recently. They're Toyota P/N: 90980-11166. Don't know if that's a good number for the Lexus guys, but the Toyota P/N works & fits fine. I know you're after the whole subharness, not just the connectors, but if you come up dry, hopefully these will be better than nothing.

BTW, I think that subharness may actually be called a "Starter subharness" as mine has the heavy starting cable in it, as well as the knock sensor cables. Maybe your parts guy was just looking in the wrong area.

Casey, it just so happens I ordered some connectors for the knock sensors recently. They're Toyota P/N: 90980-11166. Don't know if that's a good number for the Lexus guys, but the Toyota P/N works & fits fine. I know you're after the whole subharness, not just the connectors, but if you come up dry, hopefully these will be better than nothing.

BTW, I think that subharness may actually be called a "Starter subharness" as mine has the heavy starting cable in it, as well as the knock sensor cables. Maybe your parts guy was just looking in the wrong area.

Thanks for the info!

I ended up calling Carson Toyota. They said it wasn't showing up either and they said they checked the starter harness as well. But, they were good enough to actually call Toyota for me and ask! They did call me back with a number, which I left at work. I'll try and post it tomorrow. Never know when someone else might need it.

The harness might not be the problem but I figured if I'm pulling the intake I'd go ahead and replace it. I know that on the 3.0 V6 Camry/Sienna motors, a knock sensor code is almost always caused by a bad sub harness.

But, in the meantime, I just got finished replacing the no1 knock sensor. I got to looking at it and decided I could pull it out without pulling the intake. I was mostly right. I got it out without any issues. I then spent an hour trying to get it back in without any luck. I finally went and asked the wife to try for me, she is all of 100-110lbs with much smaller hands than me. Ha ha, took her maybe 2 minutes to get it in the block and plugged in.:p

Hopefully thats all it needed. Gonna wait to drive it till morning. If not, I guess I'll be getting the harness and the other sensor. If I'm pulling the intake I'm gonna replace both even if it turns out to be something else.

KC